Thursday, August 12, 2010

Why Does My Stomach Get Upset After I Eat

Greetings Excellence (imaginary letter to Benito Mussolini SE)


. A. SE Benito Mussolini


Excellence!
Like every year I would disturb the occasion of his birthday. Please accept my best wishes.
I am writing to thank you also very much for what he did for Italy and for Italians: The roads, reclamation, INAIL, aid to needy families, housing, school reform, the check family, the war on the Mafia and Freemasonry, the paper work, school meals, vocational schools ... and many, many things! Thanks Sir, Thanks!
But, Your Excellency, I have to give you some bad news, since you and the brave men who made Italy great, you have left power, many things have changed ... Now the non-command in Italy, unions are now more political parties and fail to protect workers, we have an emergency case, the unemployment rate is at a very high level, banks have become legalized loan sharks, violence to women and children are now a crime "light", the elderly are beaten regularly in hospitals and nursing homes, nursery schools are run by women in violent Straight's sexual discrimination, the family is in shambles, the characters of Reality are the most important figures who have made history, horns and escapades between tissue and the players are more newsworthy than a murder, the Mafia is the host. .. and again we have the government run by cocaine, ignorant, mafia, trans, whoremongers, pederasts, unpatriotic secessionists, freemasons, infamous traitors and bastards!
This was the project of "great Italy," you had imagined? And socialization are talking about? This was the fate that you dreamed of for ourselves and our children? No, I do not think absolutely!
So Your Excellency, why? Why did this happen? Why our poor Italy has been reduced in these conditions? Who's to blame? It 's the punishment we deserve for having betrayed?

Excuse me Your Excellency for the outburst, she has nothing at all! But it is that I turn to you for answers, because I trust in you, and you alone, as he trusted my grandfather, who never betrayed her!

Excellency, I beg you to answer me!
I cry writing, I cry! For me, my children, for Italians ... because I'm scared! fear of a dark and uncertain future, fear of Italy no longer Italian, fear of not having the strength to fight!

How wonderful it would, Sir, from the balcony to see you again, how nice it would be affected by its speeches and all cried out together: "W Italy, Benito Mussolini W"! And screaming as he passed: "W il Duce! U.S.!"
Excellence'll never see the "big Italy" of which you speak?

I apologize again for having stolen valuable time and above all forgive this stupid man who still believes that you can resume the path that you showed us, my dreams are, but nobody can levarmeli, my son and that's it!
renew my best wishes Best regards.
His devotee ... Valerio Arena.
Rome, 29/07/2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment