Thursday, August 12, 2010

Negative Pregnancy Test But Cervix High And Soft

Red and white sheets on my





piece of life on the streets of Dublin
fragments of smiles, phrases wander lost along the daily
of looks unfinished.
The bright colors of the sky behind us Irish
like a surreal dream
while buses without drivers
explore our emotional universe,
but the smell of spicy food calls for further
for roads haunted by ghosts
and foreign souls.
's just the world that unfolds
our eyes little more than virgin
and scatter the ashes of my ideals
the street crowded with passers
and lead me to surrender
drunk and fall asleep on the moisture land of Ireland
awaiting the day when you come back and kiss distracted
thinking about what I saw
and I left to dry
among the shamrocks green.

0 comments:

Post a Comment