Thursday, August 12, 2010

What Does A Pregnancy Period Look Like

Dear Mr Gianni Alemanno


Dear Mr Mayor of Rome Gianni Alemanno


location: Rome is Gay!

Saturday, 03/07/2010, in Rome will be held on Gay Pride! Your local authority gave permission to this carnival event rather squalid and immoral, but Percival has done very well, the visit of a circus clown with his cool in the city is always welcome, we are indeed happy with this decision, the able to show our children people with ass dance in the wind so ridiculous, men dressed as women and women dressed as men, monsters imparruccati and enjoy the colorful ostrich feathers, people make fun of nuns and priests ... is a unique event and unique, the problem is then to explain that is not quite "normal" going around like that, and that these gentlemen are a "tad" provocateurs to show their pride and (???!!!), in explaining the their dad is "normal" even if you do not dress like them! but, I repeat, I welcome the initiative! Some misgivings, I remain on the manisfesti I see around Rome, with the inscription: "Rome is Gay" on the picture two beautiful boys who exchange effusions! Now the question to you, I live in Rome ... so I'm Gay? Surely you and your administration to allow the display of such posters should not feel troubled by this "ad" and the discovery of this "our" nature! I to tell the truth, I was shocked, now I say to my wife? I do not feel gay, then they are sick? Mr reassured me, my illness is a passenger? I can also become a haunting Gay I like all the rest of you? I do not want to be a "different"! If you help me promise that from today I will be a national model standard: I buy a wig and a purple sock knitting adhere totally (in her best pink or purple) and a dress all strasse! I promise! follow on TV all transmissions Platinette, if my wife let go into politics for a trans, I will go to all the parties on May 1, I sign the arc and the CGIL, buy my son a barbie doll! I beg you Sir, tell me that I can become I also GAY! Rome is Gay ... I want to be like all of you!
Excuse the rant of a poor Straight repentance, please, understand that you have many friends Libertini certainly will!
One other thing, congratulations, for the design of the Holocaust Museum in Rome, it seems to me to be! Enough of all these monuments to the fallen of CSR and Foibe, always remember them and beat them in the face, in every corner of Italy, "Via Giuseppina Ghersi," "Course Rolando Rivi", "Piazza Brothers Govoni" and ... then the war memorial in the massacre of Oderzo, the martyrs of Rovetta ... was about time that you give an example, she who has always been a man near the Jewish world! I conclude by sincerely thanking
W
Democracy! W sexual freedom! W Gianni Alemanno and those like him!


signed a Roman "abnormal"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment