Thursday, August 12, 2010

Positive Pregnancy Sayings

MY QUEEN


MY QUEEN

My Queen,
defeat death for you, call on
the dragon to defeat an enemy destroyer,
and my army of brave warriors fight for your honor!
will drink the blood of the defeated and greet the rising sun with outstretched arm!
on my return will be my ax her, my heart
it already!

Here we are in the Golden City,
the crowd cheering us, before you are
Queen
I offer my ax,
with bowed head and trembling legs, I would look up
but the sight of her smile I blind,

had not been waiting for me,
goddess of my dreams, your Prince is
them is reaching out to you,
and you smile and you will soon be his bride.
and rightly so!

I walk away and resume my steed,
go where he wants,
enchanted woods and valleys, burning,
still fight for you and my country.

but at sunset, when Morpheus
I will visit
you'll be mine!
and take you in fields of daisies, and ride along
snakes centenarians
and I'll keep you close to me like a cloak covers the traveler on winter nights.
ride until dawn,
when the sun will rise and take away the dream, and your image will fade
,
giving way to a vague ...
... scent of roses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment