Thursday, August 12, 2010

Can U Get An Infection From A Brazzial Wax

the Scarecrow.


Still I sit, this is my role
end of the world stay here I do not move,
like a soldier I'm going to look at my post
and which protects him from the enemy camp there hidden. Draft
crow crows
But I know you will not give your caw I did not move even if
The chest is beautiful straw rather
And if you want to take fright proves it.
I was born here with four rags and a straw hat
are filled with everything. The
my job is to ensure that no birds
of any kind can come closer.
stay here day and night, summer and winter
'm here, I'm not moving, I'm not a step.
And while from time to time I look in the sky
And I pray the Lord to give me a gift,
to ensure that at least one day alone I move
And I'm going for a walk in the country with a new dress.
people looking at me is surprised and says, "anvedi this here, but that appeal,"
and I'm sure someone else would say instead, "is from areas to the great man."
A single day can be in front of infinity,
sometimes curse this field.
But the sky does not respond even if I beg, then
I sighed
... ... I do not move stay here in my place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment