Sunday, August 16, 2009

Southpark Episodes In Quicktime







"Makes no sense to stay"
There is no reason to stay, more or less
I suggested Mark Lanegan
or maybe I just misunderstood.

How many ants
that
rush to get food
we rush to get some money.
And I'd love to be able to be more than this,
but the everyday me crushes
and imprisons my feelings
so flat
a practical example of asynchronous communication
is my recurring nightmare.
Yet most people know
more I tell myself that there is a need to stay
and try in vain to convince myself
why remain in the world
not just "write"
but is also "communicate".
Communicate unscrupulous
and without the need to hear anything important.
Communicate to hear words
the most sublime form of art known.
And unknown to most
while communicating ... and forget what you're saying.
without feeling the need to affirm life at all costs
without overdoing
let go of what is
(and maybe now I am convinced that things happen by chance).
Drowning in the words
without feeling the need to emerge to breathe filth and hypocrisy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment