Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Funny Fake Disease Causes




The balloon flutters around the house
flourish with him
Hot and vomiting
and then again
is the decadence of the XXI century
and somehow
nobody stole my ideas
nor Angiolieri nor Verlaine
no, I'm too full of me
yet strange
as my grammar is in place anyway.
Capiroska drink, rum and Borghetti
do drugs and coffee.
Almost morning
almost another day.
Perhaps this is not necessary.
Maybe I sbronzerò the first day of school.
Maybe someday I'll try to start over.

"I do not understand why should the spiritual man and rational should use artificial means to reach the poetic bliss, as it's enough enthusiasm and willingness to raise it to supernatural existence. The great poets, philosophers, prophets are beings who through pure and free exercise of will to reach a state where they are at once cause and effect, subject and object, iron and magnet. (Barbereau)
"what I think exactly like him." (Baudelaire)

too, since this plays in my favor (speaking in terms of "normality").

0 comments:

Post a Comment