Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Effect Of Deleting Atheros

Updates

The front brake is now non-existent and, taking advantage of this and the fact that the two bikes in the best condition does not stop not even if you throw n'ancora, Thursday evening will bring me the good brand complete with everything to gold brembo finally have the two front discs.
Safety First.
The kit is around 650 but fortunately for me, Marco puts me half as it is unused for quite a while, with assets of only 200km ... as my financial resources do not allow me this essential spending alas, my boyfriend came to me with a convenient installment payment.
God bless the friends !!!!!!!
Plus I will also bring a spike in carbon, if it is mounted to my taste, not just save the collector since the monster is lower than the others and each hollow, stem, pit, is a drama for me ...

1st update 31/08
I took the pieces, the tip is a show, Count of Monte tonight.
For brakes I'll have to remedy the front stand or unfortunately I have to let me fit, I hope not. However, I
garage two wonderful discs, brembo gold pads, braided hoses and pump right (thus regain my brake lever, new as the one I gave it to me crooked old bastard a few months ago ).
We hope to do it alone so saving a lot of pennies in the workforce.

2nd UPDATE 21/09
The Scallapizzette is now waiting for the mechanic that you find time to fit the two front discs. It does not matter (oh my God, more or less) can do so much when in that condition are the brakes better not take it ...
Meanwhile last week, I put the tip of carbon, adjusted the rear indicators and painted the dome of the lighthouse in dark black.

the 3rd update 23/09
They called, The Scallapizzette is ready and that the mechanic is the bomb!
In less than an hour I'm going to withdraw ...
3 hours of labor (removing old drive, mount double discs, pipes, drain, disassemble the pump right from the handlebar and rifisaggio with further adaptation of this - it is slightly bulkier) + Oil + brake discs nuts tot = 167 €. I definitely wanted them
save pultroppo but get your hands on the brakes and discs is always a delicate thing, and as I always say ... Safety first, then ... money well spent!
Tomorrow morning I will do the photos!

ps Okki BIBI'S '

0 comments:

Post a Comment