Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fitness Proposal Sample

artificial paradises "The Triangle Tingles and plays the trumpet slow" Soliloquy of the common world

"Now time will wear and crushes it in every day running seems ironic that penetrate and mocking us look. "
Tonight I thought about this sentence.
Why contemplate the void?
Why I'm thinking.
Why you're sitting in the dark?
Why so you think best.
Why do not you read?
Because the lines I steal ideas.
Why are you here and not there?
Because of there is too hot even for the ghosts of my mind.
Why do not you sling in the bathroom?
Why I can not stand.
Why do not you speak?
Because once in a while I resent myself with 'ste fucking words?
Why do not you answer?
Why I'm drunk.
"And I dress in black because they are beautiful, bad ... and lost."
And I read thrillers because I drink too often to read more.
All I ask is to not take it with us.
If yesterday we were playing with dolls
today and we smoke and drink rum
is just the fault of time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment