Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Gay Clubs In Nj That Are 18

Artists! We must take power

Tonight I watched those strange people and I told myself that I want to be among them - and I can not hide that he felt a shiver.

had been so long since he ran so fast

and cold

and revealing behind my back. Meanwhile, those looking
unknown
and I thought that I do not want to remain such.
If so I'd never known.
I want to be like the fucking
of people in the subway in London. I wish they played music
far as the bum in the subway
London.
I would look like gays holding hands in the subway
London.
people away in a distant place.
And cold. Instead we are here

I
their

the heat and their fucking notes. I

Too close and the little man with a pencil under the eyes

but this short distance does not give way to words yet.
This time, the middle way will not suffice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment