Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What Is Bad About Bladder Cancer

My Axe! I am not racist


Moon do you have to tell me tonight?
continues to speak to her
O finally left in peace my dreams?
Where does this sweet music that soothes my spirit?
And that smell of incense I confusing? Women
... what are those designs on your body?
Do you want to follow where do you take me?
what will be our goal?
not run, I can not keep your step ...
Donna, I can not ...
The old man is tired of the lake, but still has enough energy
to lift his ax to the sky in memory of ancient battles
In his old body still flows fire
listened to his stories all night and the morning was gone

I passed the gates of the temple to find peace
And there I found the ...
Are you there? I was looking for ...
What is my next goal?
He walked me to the threshold of tomorrow
where I saw a people sold by their king
I saw a people laughed and I saw the invader knee
embrace the traitor
I cried, I cried my mother
,
Seeing my people and My home defeat
I cried when they saw the blood flow of a hero in the streets
see the dead bodies the children of Italy kicked and humiliated Donna
me away from here, take me away ...
closed my eyes and lost consciousness!
wake up in the hands I found a black rose
I understood the meaning of my life ... I lift my ax ...

for blood
hero! For the Motherland!
For Italy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment