Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Can U Take Tylenol With Pepto

Little Goddess


I will never forget your face as a child,

those sweet eyes in ecstasy as lost, and that gesture

move fast in her hair, as I

I can look and feel your scent is intoxicating.

I see like flashes in my "confused thoughts"

light penetrating the window and caress your forms.

're there in front of me, but

not hear your words!

And I project in the green fields and feel the scent of roses.

Little Goddess

my muse on this night of demons and knights,

your memory gives me strength!

me to lock me clutching my gun,

trying to stop the noise that surrounds me, from afar

sounds of bagpipes.

Awake old dragon,

friend of many battles,

it's time to fight again,

launch the war cry

and threw me against the enemy brandishing my double ax.

Tonight we dance on their corpses

and toast in their skulls, or we

unmarked graves?

fight for you Little Goddess

and if tomorrow I will not see the sun

succumbing in battle,

I will be happy to die with the memory of your smile in your eyes!

's time to go, sister

Come with death,

moon lights my way, wind portal

friend my hand, Axe

calms my anger,

is time to act!



Tonight we'll be heroes or unmarked graves?

Remember me ...

... and my spirit will live forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment