Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What Does Cm Look Like Before Af

confused thinking


I wander aimlessly in the eternal city, shrouded in gray
of an evening all,
confused I get lost in the glitter of shop windows
distracted only by the car lights and the faces of passers
looks distracted, eyes away! I look at every face
curious
fleeting moments of life of others.
And here, like every day,
monsters hidden in my mind come to life
and out of dark corners of my street.
I have seen so many creatures roam aimlessly tonight: Girls
travistite women,
sharks disguised as men,
knights who fell from his horse, the
without stand ...
clowns and prostitutes ... ...
... witches and ghosts! Enter
destroying any self-defense in my head! And
'This is the era in which I was destined to live?
I withdraw hastily driving away all thoughts,
and my mind goes back to the past!
night of screams and struggles ...
brecha wounds and yet when I could not defend myself.
I return faded photos of comrades left behind and never reviewed (I wonder if you are lost ...)
and memories?
... trenatanni the stories of those guys before ... With their blood
us lead the way!
And yet so many snippets of history and heroes
honoring the country with their lives. I slumped
Ground floor exhausted and I fall asleep, their faces fade
and those heroes, and I know that tomorrow
still show again! A
only question I ask myself all the time ...
"It 's really the era when this was meant to live?".

0 comments:

Post a Comment