Friday, March 11, 2011

Papel De Parede Petter Rabbit

> of two hundred thirty-six. Running


11/03/2011 03:13 AM


E 'futile reach, are useless smoke signals Irish and barbecues and rum to slap the inhibitions on the couches that turn into lise hospital bed on Sunday morning.

make me laugh when you do that when I bring out the sentimental side I swallow, but then you vomit on him. It makes me laugh for two hundred thirty-six km Brondi when my distances are more than three times two hundred thirty-six km. Why

seem to me that we are the type of people who always puts in the most unlikely in future without the city, projects unlikely. We have those problems exist, the reasons forced the rationality necessary and devastating. I am the one that burns the hair to hell as he tries to light a cigarette. 're The one that digs into my idiosyncrasies and it brings out the best and I studied his lips and whispers my name, to remind me who is there with me.

I that the number of sleepless nights in the bus, the pages were less than that of the hallucinating nights of thoughts passed from adolescence to dissect, deny that. And think about what we became, and amazingly, because I did not think there were other people besides me wonderfully interesting. Damned away from passers-by.

Because I do not know if we will be back so close, I'm not sure that we will not lose orgasms on the street, do not betray us with illusions of Friday evening. I did not steal ideas, do not make me tremble.

human remains that I would just like when we met, that there we lost behind the conventions and social protocols of the couples on the street.

That is not as easy as the other times that the words I take to the hair to potertele write, I fear you mistake me for a woman who are not.

You are the first that I built, six the same as first imagined, are the first for many situations that I have no desire to recall.

Meanwhile, fill the pages of Countdown, inflazionali values \u200b\u200bof the thoughts that we are dedicated.

Meanwhile deny connections, as if we would meet anyway, because we are too similar to think that we would not be able to enter the same pub, sit at the same table.


Please drowns in the lake of my eyes and drink my words.

Although not return.


0 comments:

Post a Comment