Friday, April 23, 2010

Best Protocol Luggage



The monster is back with me to be 450 km but withdrew two days after I was forced to set out on the fly from Andrea to fix the carburetor (accelerated remained hot at 3500 rpm), this is not us alas allowed to participate in the tour rookies, so I did not trust driving it between the curves of Capranica riding with me particularly because there was Tania.
Now it is a bomb, I'm looking forward to the 1000km of running in place to finish the transmission, complete the carburettor and fit the exhausts at 45 degrees.

Wizards of AC Racing at work

Sunday there will be an output direction Sperlonga, I do not know if I go, I do not nice to leave Tanya alone with the chicken pox nano ... I'll see ... evil that must remain at home, but I'll jump in the garage to remove the stickers, replace the tip (If I can find the brackets) and see if I can re-adjust the timing belt housing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment