Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why Do I Have To Pay Money For Oovoo



You have been separated so abruptly July 31 after years of complicity, travel, fun, anger, and now, after months, is finally time to join, you shall be together again, in your beloved city!

This afternoon I will come to your home, there I will wait and Sandro Mauro.
We embark in Civitavecchia at 20.00 and we'll sail towards Palermo.
expected to arrive after 8.00 am until Messina motorway.
We plan to quickly attend to all the practices to be able to return to Palermo in time for rimbarcarci at 20.00 and go home.

Fabre because you wanted to reach the close that day to take the ferry to Messina?
Why have not done our way since your heart you waiting for in Palermo?
Why, why, why ... bigwigs !!!!!!

I'm afraid my reaction at seeing Alea, but I have to show me stronger in the eyes of Sandra and Mauro, already will be hard for them, will once again relive that fateful day and I can not see me weak.
Help us sieves near ... but above all is that the sea is rough or else I'll spend two nights in hell:)

IACT ALEA EST

0 comments:

Post a Comment